Our Motor Diagnostic Workshop (MDW) is not your standard “instrument course”, but a comprehensive “Motor Diagnostics” training course! Presenting methods and techniques available to improve the overall reliability of your plant’s Electric Motor System, all attendees will benefit guaranteed, whether you own ALL-TEST Pro instruments or use other products.
The 2017 MDW details
Dates: 28 August - 01 September 2017
Times: 8:00AM start - 4:30PM finish
Location: Perth, WA
Venue: Holiday Inn
The workshop will be divided into two parts:
- • Motor Circuit Analysis (MCA), Offline. 3 Days Training
- Static Motor Testing
- Hands-on exercises to measure winding systems & using MCA TREND/EMCAT Software
- Three Phase Motors & DC Motors
- Develop Off-line motor diagnostic program
- • Electrical Signature Analysis (ESA), Online. 2 Days Training
- Dynamic Motor Testing (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Hands-on exercises to identify Dynamic Motor Faults using ESA & ATPOL online Software
- Automatic Analysis & Reporting
- Develop On-line motor diagnostic program
The MDW will be given by Bill Kruger, from ALL-TEST Pro™, who has extensive knowledge and 40 years of practical field experience with prove instructional techniques, visual aids and demonstrations.
These events are certified. A Certificate will be issued for Professional Development Record Purposes. ALL-TEST Pro™, LLC is authorized by IACET to offer CEU's (Certified Education Unit) for this program. This ensures the company realizes its investment in both technology and its personnel.
Attending only one workshop or both workshops combined (MCA & ESA), is open for option to all enrolments:
- • MCA Workshop (2.4 CEU)
AUD $2,990.00 (ex. GST)
- • ESA Workshop (1.6 CEU)
AUD $2,890.00 (Ex. GST)
- • MCA & ESA Workshops - COMBINED (4 CEU)
AUD $3,390.00 (ex. GST)
Special Enrolment Discount: 5% OFF on total fees when enrolling 3 or more attendees per company!
Discounted Product Rates: Companies participating in this event have the opportunity to purchase
product & accessories at discounted rates within 3 months of attending the MDW 2017.
1/ Fees include course material, lunch & refreshments
2/ For additional accommodation arrangements please contact Sydney office
3/ Payment can be made by Credit Card, Purchase Order or Telegraphic Transfer
4/ Cancellation policy: a 50% refund will be made for cancellations 10 or more working days before commencement of the course.
If less than 10 working days, no refund can be given. For fees already paid, you may send a replacement participant. (Please notify the Sydney office of this change)