Finally! Predictive maintenance made VERY easy! Significantly increase your plant’s profitability with The AT7™ motor circuit analyzer, which offers a complete electric motor health analysis in minutes.
The ALL-TEST PRO 7™ tests all types of motors (LV&HV), including induction, synchronous, AC, DC, brushless DC, servo and wound rotors, as well as single phase motors. The health of all motor components is evaluated, including, but not limited to: induction windings and rotors; DC field windings and armatures; and field and rotor coils in synchronous motors. Single and 3-phase transformers, pole and pad mounted, are also ideal candidates for evaluation with the portable, lightweight AT7™.
With a memory storage capacity for more than 650 tests, the ALL-TEST PRO 7™ has specific motor trending data accessible at the touch of a button. Test results are easily uploaded to your computer and our MCA software provides expert diagnosis, trending, and a wide variety of printed or on-screen reports. Software is available for individual or group users.
- Complete stator & rotor analysis – detect Early faults in AC & DC motors, transformers and generators
- Auto diagnosis within instrument – immediate health status report
- Route-based testing and trending – ideal for predictive maintenance
- Tests can be performed from distances of more than 1,000 feet away
- Report shows bad connections, winding & turn faults, air gap, broken bar, contamination and ground faults